The Cabinet Regulatory Tracker provides a list of upcoming comment deadlines and effective dates. Click on the links below to view deadlines from October 1 to October 15, 2017.
For continuous real-time updates, please consult the Cadwalader Cabinet Regulatory Calendar.
- October 3: CFTC – Agency Information Collection Activities Relating to Security Futures Products
- October 5: BCBS-IOSCO – Criteria to Identify Short-Term Securitizations
- October 10: MSRB – Proposed Rule Change to Amend MSRB Rule G-34, on CUSIP Numbers, New Issue, and Market Information Requirements
- October 11: OCC & FDIC – Securities Transaction Settlement Cycle
- October 1: FDIC – Recordkeeping Requirements for Qualified Financial Contracts
- October 1: FINRA – New Fields for the Rule 4530 Filing Application Form
- October 2: FINRA – Delay Period Reduction for the Corporate and Agency Debt Historic TRACE Data Sets
- October 10: MSRB – Proposed Rule Change To Amend MSRB Rule G-34, on CUSIP Numbers, New Issue, and Market Information Requirements
- October 13: MSRB – Customer Complaint and Related Recordkeeping Rules to Municipal Advisors and the Modernization of Those Rules
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.