This regular alert covers key regulatory EU developments related to the COVID-19 situation. It does not purport to provide an exhaustive overview of developments and contains no analysis or opinion.
LATEST KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Competition & State Aid
- European Commission issues Comfort letter on Cooperation at a Matchmaking Event - Towards COVID19 vaccines upscale production
- European Commission publishes Evaluation and follow-up measures on jurisdictional and procedural aspects of EU merger control
- EU approves new and amended Member State measures to support the economy
Trade / Export Controls
- European Commission reinforces transparency and authorization mechanism for exports of COVID-19 vaccines
- EU-Canada pandemic recovery bolstered by Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
Medicines and Medical Devices
- European Commission hosts first Matchmaking Event - Towards COVID-19 vaccines upscale production
- EMA adopts recommendations to increase manufacturing capacity and supply of COVID-19 vaccines in the EU
Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection
- No noteworthy items for this issue
To view the full article, please click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.