In our 304th episode of The Cyberlaw Podcast, Stewart Baker interviews Glenn Gerstell, the former general counsel of the National Security Agency and now senior adviser at the Center for Strategic & International Studies. Stewart is also joined by Paul Rosenzweig (@RosenzweigP), Nate Jones (@n8jones81), and Nick Weaver (@ncweaver) to discuss:
- The Justice Department charged and the Treasury Department sanctioned two Chinese nationals for helping North Korean hackers launder money.
- Law enforcement agencies are using apps to track phone locations.
- More negative reporting on Clearview AI.
- The Justice Department issued guidance for threat researchers.
- A new FAA rule has riled aviation hobbyists.
- Tech companies have joined law enforcement on child abuse crackdown.
- A new bill aims to prepare Australia for the US CLOUD Act.
- And more!
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.