In this webinar, Orrick lawyers discuss S.E.C. enforcement with Public Finance Abuse Unit Chief Leeann Ghazil Gaunt.
Topics Discussed Include:
- What Are the Priorities of the Public Finance Abuse Unit?
- What Sanctions Can the S.E.C. Bring Against Issuers, Underwriters, Their Officers and Officials?
- Summary of Recent S.E.C. Enforcement Cases – What Patterns Can We Find?
- Recent Increases in Exposure of and Enforcement Against Public Officials.
- How Should An Official Respond if Contacted by the Public Finance Abuse Unit?
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.