We are pleased to release the latest issue of our periodic publication "Cross-Border Litigation", designed to highlight legal and practical issues specific to litigation with an international aspect.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- Spotlight on recent developments
- The new Hague Judgments Convention: A potential gamechanger (eventually)
- Obtaining evidence from US-connected entities: US court widens the scope
- Will an English judgment be enforceable in the EU27 post-Brexit?
- The new Singapore Convention on mediated settlements: Some practical issues to consider now
- Jurisdiction and governing law: Recent decisions
To download the publication, click here.
To read the previous issues, click here.
The post below was first published on our Litigation Notes blog
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.