The Cabinet Regulatory Tracker is a list of upcoming comment deadlines and effective dates. Click on the links below to view deadlines from January 16, 2020 to January 31, 2020.
For continuous real-time updates, please consult the Cabinet Regulatory Calendar.
- January 21: CFPB - Remittance Transfers Under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act (Regulation E)
- January 21: OCC - Permissible Interest on Loans That Are Sold, Assigned, or Otherwise Transferred
- January 22: FRB - Risk-Based Capital Requirements for Depository Institution Holding Companies Significantly Engaged in Insurance Activities
- January 27: CFTC - Certain Swap Data Repository and Data Reporting Requirements
- January 28: NCUA - Real Estate Appraisals
- January 16: CFTC - Amendments to Public Rulemaking Procedures
- January 31: NFA - Proposed Amendments to NFA Bylaw 301 and NFA Compliance Rule 2-24, and Proposed Interpretive Notice Entitled "NFA Bylaw 301 and Compliance Rule 2-24 - Proficiency Requirements for Swap APs"
For general information about the Cabinet, or for information about individual and enterprise membership pricing, please contact William Sadd firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.