I know employers often wonder how to minimize traffic crash risk.
Did you know OSHA provides Guidelines for Employers to Reduce Motor Vehicle Crashes?
Did you know the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety has a 10 step program to help reduce the risk of traffic crashes with the following steps?
- Senior Management Commitment & Employee Involvement
- Written Policies and Procedures
- Driver Agreements
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Crash Reporting and Investigation
- Vehicle Selection, Maintenance and Inspection
- Disciplinary Action System
- Reward/Incentive Program
- Driver Training/Communication
- Regulatory Compliance
Do you want to know more about what is involved in each step? View here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.