The legal cannabis market is forecasted to reach nearly $30 billion by 2025, and investors are looking to get in on what many are calling the "green rush." Attorneys from Foley Hoag’s private funds and cannabis practices present a webinar discussing the legal framework, regulation and practical fund structuring considerations for private fund managers looking to engage in these types of investments. They walk you through the current market and share lessons learned from their experience working in the space for years.
- State law developments
- Fund level considerations when implementing cannabis into a strategy
- Federal tax considerations
- Strategies for regulatory compliance by fund managers
- Bob Sawyer, Partner and Co-Chair, Private Funds Practice
- Jesse Alderman, Partner and Co-Chair, Cannabis Practice
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.