With the implications of Covid-19 and continued uncertainty over the impact of the UK's withdrawal from the European Union, is now a good time for foreign institutional investors to buy UK real estate? Find out in our live video discussion with UK real estate investment specialists where we will look to outline and answer the following:
- How is UK Real Estate withstanding the implications of Covid-19?
- Is commercial office space going to be permanently impacted?
- Which is a better buy: residential, commercial or office?
- What value does UK real estate have for Asian investors?
- What are the tax implications of investing in UK real estate?
- Practical dos and don'ts for UK real estate investments for Asian investors
- Chris Gilchrist-Fisher, Senior Director, International Separate Accounts, CBRE Global Investors
- Shaldine Wang, Elite Commercial REIT Management
- Jay Moghe, Director - Head of Asia Pacific Sales and Business Development, Ocorian (Moderator)
- Nick Terry, Executive Director, Ocorian
To view the full webinar details please click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.