As part of our future world of work series we recently held a webinar discussion exploring some practical examples and case studies to assist you in managing your workforce in this new world of work.
Watch the webinar here:
The webinar looks at:
- Mandatory vaccination policies – can employers lawfully implement a "no jab, no job" policy?
- Rapid lateral testing – what are the legal implications?
- Face masks and other Covid policies – what is a fair and reasonable management instruction and can an employee be dismissed for refusing to comply?
- Returning to work – how should employers manage requests to return to work in the context of the roadmap and gradual easing of lockdown?
- Work from anywhere – what are the legal implications of longer-term flexible working, home working, and working remotely from overseas?
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.