More and more businesses are seeing the benefits of sharing insights and intelligence from data. By building partnerships to harness third party data, they can enhance their proposition to clients and gain an edge on their competitors.
There's a wealth of data and potential partnerships out there so how do you find the API partner that's right for you?
- In the first instance, any potential partnership of course needs to add value to your offering
- Make sure you're offering data that your clients want
- Choose a partner you can trust - there needs to be synergy between you and your business partner as well as your data
- Choose a partner that offers industry leading quality and up-to-date data
- Choose a partner that has best practice customer service and is fully compliant with GDPR.
What data might your clients need? Almost every business has a need for intelligence on their customers, their supplier and their competitors. Therefore forging a partnership with a provider of reliable, up-to-date information on these companies might be just the first step you need to start tapping into the power of API.
Here at Jordans, we've been providing business intelligence and insight for more than 30 years, supplying data to over 25,000 businesses, either directly or through strategic partners. By using our Integrity API or daily data feed supplied via your FTP server, you could have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information on over 9 million UK companies.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.