In this edition:
- Noise and smells from mechanical plant - strict liability to neighbours in nuisance?
- How final is a JCT 2011 final certificate? Scottish court splits 2-1 on the answer
- Contract interpretation: is providing an answer in the abstract more difficult?
- Building Safety pledge: new Levelling Up Secretary gives update and issues warning to irresponsible house builders
- Dame Judith advises Facilities Managers to get ready for Building Safety Act changes
- Latest HSE programme dates for Building Safety Act
- No change, after all, for IR35
- RICS opens public consultation on cladding advice to valuers
- More Construction Playbook materials
Downloads – Download Documen
Visit us at mayerbrown.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services provider comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the "Mayer Brown Practices"). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP and Mayer Brown Europe - Brussels LLP, both limited liability partnerships established in Illinois USA; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered in England and Wales number OC 303359); Mayer Brown, a SELAS established in France; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2021. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This Mayer Brown article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.