Included in this edition:
- Collateral contract? Check the parts list
- Adjudicator's decision - good in part. 3. Adjudication: is there a dispute if the Can it be saved?
- Adjudications: is there a dispute if the payer says it needs more details of the claim?
- Launch of Legal statement on cryptoassets and smart contracts
- Government appoints MMC housebuilding champion
- New FIDIC Plant and Design Build sub-contact
Originally published - December 2019
Visit us at mayerbrown.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services provider comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the "Mayer Brown Practices"). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP and Mayer Brown Europe – Brussels LLP, both limited liability partnerships established in Illinois USA; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered in England and Wales number OC 303359); Mayer Brown, a SELAS established in France; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.