Arendt Case Review is a newsletter designed by Arendt Litigation Group to inform you about recent decisions of the Luxembourg and/or European courts.
Privity of contract
– Breach of contract invoked by a third party
– Validity of warranty exclusion clauses in the event of
The rule of « criminal proceedings stay civil proceedings »
– Conditions for staying
– Rules of interpretation
Authority of res judicata in criminal matters over civil matters
– Distinction between negligence / misdiagnosis
– Lack of jurisdiction of state courts
(raised by the parties)
Liability in tort
– Of a contracting party towards a third party
– Stay of execution - Conditions
To read the full article click here
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.