07 Apr 2021 08:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m.
Morrison & Foerster partner Dave Lynn will serve as co-chair of the PLI event Global Capital Markets & the US Securities Laws 2021. The program will provide an update on domestic and international regulatory and market developments, bringing together an engaging group of expert practitioners and senior regulators for an in-depth look at how the U.S. securities laws work in the context of a rapidly-evolving global regulatory environment.
Key topics reviewed during the program will include:
- Securities enforcement in an increasingly global regulatory environment
- The latest developments with global regulatory efforts
- Efforts to promote capital formation through private and public offerings
- Evolving accounting, disclosure and governance standards for issuers
- Current developments with private and public offering practices
- Ethical issues in a complex cross-border environment