|February 24, 2021
|Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400
In this session, Zoe Trikamji and Rebecca Senini will discuss personal injuries decisions from 2020 involving both large and small awards.
During the webinar, we will look at:
- case examples handed down in Queensland throughout 2020, with a focus on economic loss awards
- the expert evidence presented
- which expert was accepted and why
- the way in which the Court calculated the award
- trends that have emerged.
We look forward to your joining in the discussion.
The webinar will be recorded, so, if you are unable to attend at the advertised time, we will send you the recording for future viewing.