At Minden Gross LLP, we take the health and welfare of our people, our clients, and our community seriously. With the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making every effort to provide quality service with as little disruption as possible as we continue to monitor and adapt.
We have taken precautionary measures and have enacted our business continuity plan to continue operation as events unfold. At this time, our office remains open.
We have implemented proactive measures that focus on the safety of our clients, firm members, and visitors to the firm. We are in constant consultation with government agencies such as Health Canada, Ontario Health Agency, and Toronto Public Health to ensure we are taking appropriate action.
- We have invested in technology to ensure firm members can operate remotely from any location.
- We are asking everyone, including our members, that they not visit us in person if they are feeling unwell. Instead, meet with us by phone or virtually, which we can arrange. We also encourage that as much communication as possible be through e-mail or telephone.
- We have asked our firm members to work from home if they or any of their family members are not feeling well or if they become aware that they have been exposed to anyone who has contracted COVID-19.
- Client meetings and events are being limited, replaced with teleconference, or rescheduled, as appropriate.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our offices.
- We have implemented and are regularly updating policies and procedures as information becomes available.
- We have restricted all business travel and have asked returning travelers to self-isolate for 14 days to reduce risks.
Should an office closure be necessary, we want to assure you that all of us at Minden Gross LLP remain committed to being fully accessible and responsive to your legal and business needs.
We wish everyone the best during this challenging time and greatly value our relationships with you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to follow up directly with your Minden Gross LLP relationship contact or me if you have any questions or we can be of assistance.