Buchanan will host its 2020 Healthcare Insider Symposium in Philadelphia on January 15 at the Convene Cira Centre.
Topics and speakers include:
- Keynote: Medical Marijuana and Related Issues - presented by Alison Beam, Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of Governor Tom Wolf
- The SIU, the MFCU, and You: Responding to Refund Demands from Commercial and Medicaid MCO Plans - presented by Salvatore G. Rotella Jr. and Robert M. Holland
- Medical Marijuana in the Healthcare Workplace - presented by Jill M. Lashay and Rafael M. Villalobos
- Fraud and Abuse Regulatory Update - presented by John R. Washlick and Michelle Garvey Brennfleck
- Limiting Your Liability: How Health Care Providers Can Defend Against Piercing the Corporate Veil Claims - presented by Michael W. Bootier and Heather R. Alleva
- Legislative and Regulatory Developments and Forecast - presented by Timothy Costa and Hannah W. Kranz
CLE - PA (4.5), NY (5.0), NJ (5.0), VA (4.5), IL (3.0)
All other jurisdictions will be applied for upon request.
CPE - PA Only (5.0)
Registration will close on January 10 or when capacity is reached. Registration is free but is required. Space is limited. For more information about registration, please contact Katie Kozora.