24 -26 February 2020 | Amsterdam
As a Nexia member firm, we are pleased to invite you for this year's Global Transfer Pricing Conference hosted by Nexia for all its member firms and their business associates.
The theme of the conference is: Transfer Pricing Challenges for MNEs: Compass for the future
The conference starts with a welcome drinks reception on Monday 24 February, at the hotel's rooftop bar, followed by two days of the largest gathering of Nexia Transfer Pricing (TP) experts from Nexia member firms. The conference will feature in-house Nexia TP leaders as well as external guest speakers, top specialist advisers, and leading policymakers, who are reshaping the transfer pricing landscape for the future.
- Meet and interact with the Nexia global TP members, experts and renowned guest speakers.
- Access to exclusive case studies, panel discussions, stimulating topics and excellent networking opportunities.
Conference topics will include:
- Taxation of the digital economy.
- Financial transactions - TP landscape and outlook.
- Panel discussion: managing intra-group financing.
- AI and the role of technology in managing transfer pricing work.
- Hard to value intangibles.
- Transfer pricing and custom valuation.
- Permanent establishments and TP exposure.
- Challenges of business restructuring in a post-BEPS world.
- Maintaining group-wide TP documentation - challenges and strategies.
Who should attend:
Tax professionals and industry professionals with the following functional roles:
- Transfer pricing.
- Direct taxation.
- Corporate and international taxation.
- Chief and international taxation.
- Chief financial officers.
- Financial controllers.
- Heads of finance shared services.
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Centraal Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands