DATE AND TIME
January 23/24, 2020
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1075 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Every business around the world is constantly looking for a program or innovation that will give them an edge or advantage over their competition. ISO 45001, the new international occupational health and safety (OHS) management standard provides this once-in-a-generation advantage that cutting edge businesses will quickly utilize. ISO 45001 has been developed to improve safety and health performance, identify and reduce workplace risks, enhance sustainability and create safer working conditions. This course, taught by highly experienced, internationally recognized safety and health consultants, attorneys, and architects of the ISO 45001 standard will provide a real-world framework to understand each element of the new standard, as well as insight into how to implement the elements into your workplace for improved employee productivity and quality.
Hear what safety professionals are saying about this course:
"By far one of the best trainings I've attended. Ed Foulke and Steve Davis are brilliant guys who put on a fantastic ISO 45001 presentation. Thank you both for making this new standard an achievable reality." - Anthony Dohmann, CSP, ASP, CHST
- Ed Foulke, Partner, Fisher Phillips, President of FP Safety Solutions
- Steve Davis, President & CEO, principal consultant for GRM, Inc
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Occupational Health and Safety managers, risk managers, operational risk managers, Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) managers and team members, corporate counsel/attorneys, domestic and international consultants/educators and anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 45001 audit process.
What You Will Learn
- To identify the key terms, requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Improved risk reduction, accident prevention, profitability, and sustainability from ISO 45001 certification
- How to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- How to understand the intent and interpretation of the individual clauses of the ISO 45001
- Examine the terminology of OH&S management systems
- How to identify, understand and manage occupation safety and health risks and drive continual improvement
- How to support an organization to effectively plan, schedule, implement, manage, monitor, and maintain an OH&S MS
- How to communicate to organization management in a measurable KPI
- How to audit and document the requirements of ISO 45001 and how to identify non-conformities
- How to develop a comprehensive safety and health management system that transforms the culture from "correction mode" to "prevention mode"
- How ISO 45001 can assist in worldwide legal and regulatory requirement compliance
- How to successfully plan and implement an ISO 45001 project in the organization
How You Will Benefit
- Greater involvement from top management
- Learn how to engage and involve all stakeholders and other interested parties covered under ISO 45001
- Demonstrate concern for welfare of your employees and community
- Improve efficiency and consistency of internal operations
- Increase productivity and quality while achieving operational excellence
- Reduce workers compensation and other related costs associated with workplace fatalities and injuries
- Demonstrate due diligence and awareness of operational and safety risk
- Associate with the elite ranks of companies who achieve ISO certification
- Improve recognition and reputation as a safe company among clients, contractors, vendors, suppliers, investors, government, and the community
- Meet client/customer requirements for safety and sustainability
- Comprehensive legal and regulatory compliance
Included in Program
- Course outline and comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Continental breakfast,lunch and refreshments provided each day
- ISO 45001 course certificate upon completion of course
NOTE: Because of the comprehensive instruction and interaction with all attendees, seating is limited for this program.
Train At Your Location
We enable employers to provide focused, on-location training on their own timetables. We can create unique content that meets your company's specific needs. We also have the ability to deliver courses via web conferencing or on-demand online videos. For 15 or more students, it is more cost-effective for us to come to you.
**This program has been submitted to HRCI and SHRM for approval.