Tuesday 3 December 2019
5 – 6 p.m. CET
4 – 5 p.m. GMT
11 a.m. – Noon EST
Navigating the DSAR Minefield
Join us for the third webinar in our EU Webinar Series, "Navigating the DSAR Minefield." Director Francesca Fellowes and associate Emma Yaltaghian from our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice will review how to deal with data subject access requests (DSARs), including identifying and dealing with common pitfalls, as well as providing practical tips.
Topics will include:
- Correctly identifying SARs
- Initial response and action points
- Locating and reviewing documents
- Applying exemptions and dealing with third-party personal data
- Response to the data subject
- Calculating the time limit for a response
- How to manage the process where the company processes large amounts of data about the requester
- What information needs to be provided to the data subject
Unable to Join?
If you know you are unable to join the webinar, or if this is of no interest to you, please let us know so we can exclude you from future mailings for this particular event.
+1 415 393 9878
Webinar connection details will be included in the registration confirmation.