The MetroWest Chamber of Commerce's 124th Annual Meeting and Awards Gala will be held at 5 p.m. on November 7 at the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, sponsored by Bowditch.
The evening of networking and recognition will celebrate the MetroWest Chamber's members and their contributions to the community. The keynote speaker will be Susan Duffy, Executive Director of the Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership at Babson College.
Award recipients include:
- Business Leader of the Year: Gabriele Brambilla, Alira Health
- Small Business of the Year: Exhibit "A" Brewing Company
- Non Profit Partner of the Year: United Way of Tri-County
- Emerging Leader of the Year: Jeremy Brandon, Avidia Bank
- Peter Barbieri's "Service Above Self" Award: Jill Schindler, MetroWest Visitors Bureau
- Membership Engagement Team Member of the Year: Cricket Paulsen, Complete Technology Resources