We are partnering with Content Enablers and the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University to offer trade compliance certification program.
CE@Schar COMPLIANCE 2020" is a subscription-based certificate program designed by practitioners for practitioners.
To launch this exciting new program, a COMPLIANCE 2020" kickoff event will take place on November 4th at the Schar School! Come hear expert discussions on export compliance success in an evolving regulatory world. Speakers include:
- Matt Borman, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration, US Department of Commerce
- George Grammas, Squire Patton Boggs
- Andrea Viski, Strategic Trade Review & Schar School of Policy and Government
- Dean Mark J. Rozell, Schar School of Policy and Government
- Brad Kabanuk, Content Enablers
Watch a short video about the program.
Register to Attend In Person or Via Live Stream COMPLIANCE 2020" CE@Shar Series Kickoff
November 4, 2019, 3-6 p.m. ET
Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University
Earn Certificates from the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University
There are four online certificate courses in the trade compliance practitioner certification program:
Foundations of US Export Compliance for Practitioners
US Export Practitioner Functional Series
- US Export Authorizations for Practitioners
- US Export Classification for Practitioners
- US Export Clearance for Practitioners
Get Access to Continuous Learning Opportunities
Subscriptions for all of the above online certificate courses include access to a variety of continuous learning opportunities including:
- Regulatory Updates
- Course Updates
- Access to Exclusive Live and Recorded Webinars
- Access to Exclusive COMPLIANCE 2020" CE@Shar Events
We hope to see you on November 4th at Schar (or online)!