You can view the infographic version of our guide to Ogier's CAYLUX Fund Finance team here.
Ogier's CAYLUX fund finance offering is a collaboration between our Cayman and Luxembourg fund finance teams specifically aimed at lenders and their counsel active in the fund finance space. Our CAYLUX team is able to offer combined Cayman and Luxembourg legal advice for all types of fund finance transactions.
Ogier's CAYLUX fund finance team can provide:
- One team for Cayman and/or Luxembourg fund finance matters
- A proactive consistence approach with the Ogier service level that you expect
- Luxembourg legal advice from Cayman and within US time zones. Cayman legal advice within European time zones
- Ogier's established reputation for acting for banks and financial institutions and we are listed as approved local counsel with many banks
- A well-staffed team of transactional experts that understand funds and the local counsel role
- By minimising duplicative local counsel costs and reducing inefficiencies our combined team is able to offer better value to lenders (and ultimately fund borrowers)
Ogier's fund finance team now offers Luxembourg legal advice from a US time zone with the return of fund finance specialist Catharina von Finckenhagen to the Cayman Islands as a dual-qualified Luxembourg advocate and Cayman attorney.