As many state governments continue to legalize cannabis use for medical or adult recreational purposes, nearly all Democratic presidential candidates have shown some support for the legal use of cannabis and the development of the cannabis industry. But with 12 candidates currently in the race, many of these positions may begin to blend together.
In this webinar, Thompson Coburn Lobbying & Policy Advisor Jack Jacobson will take a look at the field of Democratic candidates and discuss the range of their support for cannabis legalization. Where does everyone stand? What have they said about legalization at the state or federal level? What measures have they supported or plan to support?
The webinar will include the following:
- An overview of the current state of cannabis legalization at both the state and federal level.
- A deep dive into all 12 Democratic
candidates' positions on cannabis, including:
- State and federal legalization
- Expunging criminal records
- Legislative actions regarding cannabis
- An examination of the Trump Administration's current direction regarding cannabis.