Mark your calendars for MoFo's third annual MoForward program, which will be held once again at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner, on November 5. For more details and to register, click here.
MoFo partner Kevin Mullen and associate Jim Tucker will cover the latest developments in bid protests, a very popular topic on this blog. They will provide an in-depth analysis on recent significant decisions that affect a wide aspect of government contracts protests.
See below for our recent Bid Protest Roundups (which are featured monthly on Law360) and the most popular posts from our Post-Award Protest Primer Series:
- September 2019 Bid Protest Roundup
- August 2019 Bid Protest Roundup
- July 2019 Bid Protest Roundup
- Stays of Contract Award and Performance (Post-Award Protest Primer #6)
- Discussions vs. Clarifications vs. Communications, and Agency Discretion (Post-Award Protest Primer #12)
- Timeliness and Timelines (Post-Award Protest Primer #3)