Several of our past webinars have touched on the need to accommodate employees based on their individual needs, but when is it not necessary to accommodate? Are there things that employers need to consider when they donâ€"t believe that accommodation is necessary in a specific circumstance?
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Current topics in workplace human rights and accommodation, including accommodation on the basis of disability and family status
- How to deal with discipline when it intersects with accommodation
- Who is responsible for establishing a need for accommodation
- Who gets to determine that a particular accommodation is sufficient
- How to deal with accommodation requests where accommodation doesn't appear to be necessary
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel and labour relations, human resources, and operations professionals.
Date:Wednesday, October 16th
Time: Noon - 1:30 pm MDT
Cost: $50 per registration link