April 23, 2019, New York - The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance ("GALA") announced today that it has released a new video series on recent developments in advertising law in the BRICS countries.
Intended for both marketers and their counsel, the series provides an overview of recent changes in the laws affecting advertisers in Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. The following videos are available on GALA's YouTube channel here:
- "Advertising in Brazil" - Presented by Valdir Rocha, Veirano Advogados
- "Advertising in Russia" - Presented by Irina Anyukhina, ALRUD Law Firm
- "Advertising in India" - Presented by Sharad Vadehra, Kan & Krishme
- "Advertising in China" - Presented by Justina Zhang, TransAsia Law Firm
- "Advertising in South Africa" - Presented by Jenny Pienaar, Adams & Adams
"With the BRICS countries representing more than 40% of the world's population, it's critical that marketers know how to market legally there," said Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, GALA's Chairman, and Managing Partner of Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz in New York. "We hope these videos will be a helpful resource to marketers around the world."