On March 26, attorney Paul Bauer moderated the "Life Science Clusters: Seaport, South End & Beyond" panel at the Boston Life Science Summit, sponsored by Bowditch and held at Related Beal in Boston's Seaport District.
Other panelists included:
- Stephen Faber, EVP — Related Beal
- Amrit Chaudhuri, CEO — SmartLabs (formerly Mass Innovation Labs)
- Charles Pappalardo, Vice President, Global Operations and Real Estate — Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Alex Main, Senior Project Manager — Wise Construction
- John Sullivan, Partner, Director of Architecture — SGA
Overall, the Boston Life Science Summit addressed ways life science companies can attract and retain top talent, discussed lab and office space needs, touched on the areas turning into the next hotbeds of life science growth, and more.
You can get more information on the Boston Life Science Summit here.