July 27, 2023
*Morning tea, lunch
|T - +61 7 3231 2400
Leaders in Australian organisations are currently experiencing significant change in the regulations governing the management of their teams, and it can be challenging to stay up to date with all the latest developments.
We invite you to join a team of experts across our firm as they speak to the latest legal changes in the workplace. Our experts will provide you with practical insights, strategies and case examples, with clear and informative takeaways to help you navigate the latest changes required within your business.
The CGW Annual Workplace Law Masterclass will be presented over a full day, which includes seven 45-minute sessions, covering the following topics:
- the contractor v employee question: considerations for employers in drafting agreements and ATO requirements
- managing mental illness in the workplace
- employers' safety obligations in a working from home context
- an overview of common law liability for psychological injury claims
- recent changes to the Privacy Act: what employers need to consider
- key considerations for conducting workplace investigations
- dealing with employee theft and fraud.
There will also be a panel discussion with all speakers in the final session for the day, followed by the opportunity for networking with conference attendees and speakers.
You can read more about each session in the detailed program for the day.
We look forward to seeing you at our Annual Workplace Law Masterclass.