On April 15th, 2019, the resolution by means of which several debts, tax penalties, surcharges and expenses of execution of ordinary contributions are canceled and a variety of administrative facilities is given, was published in the Official Gazette of Mexico City.
This resolution cancels the 100% of the payment of tax fines, surcharges and ordinary execution costs of those debts payable as of the date of application of that resolution, paying only the principal credit for the omitted contribution plus its update, regarding to the following taxes:
- Property acquisition tax.
- Property tax.
- Tax on public shows.
- Tax on lotteries, raffles, sweepstakes and contests.
- Payroll tax.
- Tax on possession or use of vehicles.
- Tax for the provision of hosting services.
- Water supply rights.
- Discharge to the drainage network rights.
- Rights of Vehicular Control.
- Penalties for infringements of the tax dispositions different than other payment obligations.
The term to regularize the tax debts mentioned above and obtain the benefits previewed expires in July 31st, 2019.
Taxpayers who accede to the abovementioned benefits, or that are currently updated with the previous tax obligations, will also be condoned of the debts prior to fiscal year 2014 of said contributions, as well as regular and extraordinary updates, surcharges, fines and execution expenses.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.