Issue 20 of the Shipping & Maritime Law Newsletter is now available.
In this issue:
- The Shipping industry on a tight rope after Brexit
- Cooperation between Malta and Saudi Arabia in the marine transport sector
- Record number of ships registered in Malta during 2015
- Malta breakthrough in maritime capital markets
- GANADO Advocates sponsors business jets and superyachts conferences in Malta
- GANADO Advocates concludes deal on the sale of m.v. Amber 1
- Visit on board Transocean's oil rig 'Deepwater Navigator'
- L.N. 210 of 2016: Reflecting current administrative practices in the Merchant Shipping Act
- MSD Shipping Notice 126 on new emission controls in China
- MSD Shipping Notice 127 on guidelines for the ascertainment of seaworthiness of vessels being registered as Maltese ships
- MSD Technical Notice SLS.10 Rev.1 on International Ship and Port facility security code
- MSD Technical Notice SLS.29 on Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System (BNWAS) on commercial yachts
- MSD Shipping Notice 130 on the Merchant Shipping Act (Amendment of Various Articles) Regulations
Click here to view newsletter.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.