Issue no. 31 of the Shipping & Maritime Law Newsletter is now available.
Click here to view the newsletter
In this issue:
- Shipping and ESG
Articles & Publications:
- Malta's role in ship recycling and its impact on environmental protection
- Crew management and tonnage tax
- Marine Environment: Pollution preparedness, response and cooperation
- Amendments to tonnage regulations
- Amendments to the promulgation of the merchant shipping regulation
- DNV GL changes name to DNV
- Non-Convention Vessel Code Rev.2
- Authorised Classification Societies Rev.3
- Mentally Healthy Ship's Guide
- Potential hazards associated with grey water tanks on board ships
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.