International Savings Plans (ISPs) are an innovative new savings
plan product offered in Jersey for multi-national employers and
family offices. The law for ISPs came into force in Jersey on 1
January 2019 and it has received a great deal of interest from
employers based all over the world.
Our Client Director Pensions & Savings Mark Lindsay spoke on the Jersey Finance panel about the benefits of a Jersey ISP.
- ISPs enable you to set up savings plans in Jersey for non-residents as an alternative or in addition to traditional pensions being offered to your employees
- These forward thinking plans are more flexible in the timing of and type of benefits that can be paid to members
- An employers can tailor the plan to suit its own and its employees' incentive needs
- Jersey's ISP product is approved by the Jersey tax authorities
- The finance industry of Jersey is highly experienced in managing corporate and trust structures, including ones set up for employee incentive purposes
- Jersey's robust regulatory framework and its political and economic stability form a solid foundation for setting up ISPs
- Whether you are looking for a one stop solution, or specific expertise, Jersey, being the centre of excellence in respect of employee incentives products, should be your jurisdiction of choice
Want to find out more, please download our brochure.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.