Areas covered in this quarterly update include;
- Undertakings in Collective Investments and Transferable Securities ("UCITS");
- Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive ("AIFMD");
- Liquidity Management / Stress Testing Requirements for Collective Investment Schemes;
- Cross-Border Distribution of Collective Investment Funds;
- Money Market Funds Regulation ("MMF Regulation");
- Packaged Retail Insurance-based Investment Products ("PRIIPs");
- European Markets Infrastructure Regulation ("EMIR");
- Securitisation Regulation;
- Benchmarks Regulation;
- European Fund and Asset Management Association ("EFAMA");
- European Securities and Markets Authority ("ESMA");
- Market Abuse Regulation ("MAR");
- Transparency Directive;
- Prospectus Regulation;
- Central Bank of Ireland;
- Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") / Counter-Terrorist Financing ("CTF");
- Data Protection / General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") / Cyber Security;
- Sustainable Finance;
- Foreign Investments;
- Investment Limited Partnerships (Amendment) Bill 2019.
To download our Funds Quarterly Legal and Regulatory Update for the period July to September 2019 click on the Download PDF link above.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.