Welcome to the April 2022 edition of our Asset Management & Investment Funds Update.
In this month's edition we look at:
- Dates & Deadlines: Q2 / Q3 '22.
Stay ahead of upcoming deadlines and key dates with our legal & regulatory tracker. Click here for article
- SFDR Level 2 Published
The long-awaited SFDR compliance standards are set to take effect from 1 January 2023. Click here for article
- ESA Update of SFDR Supervisory Statement
ESA's set out compliance expectations pending the effective date of Level 2. Click here for article
- Central Bank Fines Fund Administrator for Outsourcing
Regulatory focus on outsourcing continues with unprecedented fine for regulatory breach. Click here for article
- New Beneficial Ownership Filings in Q3 2022
Firms told to prepare to file identity verification in the coming months. Click here for article
- ESMA Finalises Update of MiFID Remuneration
Fund managers with MiFID top-up must comply with additional remuneration rules. Click here for article
- Revised List of PCF Roles Finalised and In Effect
'In-situ' process available for new PCF roles. Click here for article
- IOSCO reaffirms its 2013 ETF Principles and consults on
No new standards, just good practices for ETF managers. Click here for article
Please click here or on the image below for the full April 2022 edition of our Asset Management & Investment Funds Update
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.