The process for submitting NAVs to the ISE moves online from Monday 28 September 2015. It will operate through the ISE's online portal www.isedirect.ie.
The new system will provide a more secure environment for users and will facilitate real time intraday updates, together with the added benefit of a single centralised location where users can access ISE services in relation to ISIN, NAVs and LEIs all via their account.
Key Changes from 28 September 2015
- Customers submitting NAVs need to register on www.isedirect.ie
- Files for automated submission need to be set up in advance via www.isedirect.ie, approved as suitable by the ISE and emailed to a new email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- For customers who do not use files, each NAV will be processed individually via www.isedirect.ie
- The email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will no longer be in use so files sent these email addresses will not be processed.
- Fax and other hard copy forms containing NAV details will no longer be processed
For details of how to set up your NAV files for automated submission from 28 September 2015 please click on the attached link:
The link to a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the new NAV service is also attached:
For further information on the new NAV service or any other ISE continuing obligations please contact a member of our ISE Listing team.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.