Since November 2019, we have been sharing quarterly updates on indirect tax developments in the form of an e-Bulletin. We thank you for your continued support to our initiative. Considering the rapidly changing indirect tax and regulatory landscape in India, we have, from this edition, enhanced the frequency of our e-bulletin and moved to a monthly cycle.
We are delighted to share with you the latest issue of the IDT e-Bulletin and hope that you enjoy reading this as much as the previous ones.
In this issue, we cover:
- Key notifications / circulars, decisions passed by Supreme Court / High Courts / CESTAT / Authorities for Advance Ruling under GST and Customs laws
- Key decisions concerning service tax, central excise, Value Added Tax and Central Sales Tax
- Updates on trade protection measures including, initiation / mid-term review / sunset review / Temporary reprieve of anti-dumping duty and countervailing duty
- Key policy changes / amendments in Foreign Trade Policy and Special Economic Zones laws
- An update on State / Central industrial incentive policy
- Other regulatory updates viz. mandatory BIS standards on certain articles.
Download: Indirect Tax Bulletin | February 2021 (PDF)
The content of this document do not necessarily reflect the views/position of Khaitan & Co but remain solely those of the author(s). For any further queries or follow up please contact Khaitan & Co at email@example.com