In the 2021 Q1 edition, we look at:
Arbitration – Hong Kong
- Arbitration Update: HKIAC Releases 2020 Statistics
Intellectual Property – China
- The Supreme People's Court of China Clarifies Standards for Applying the Doctrine of Reverse Confusion in Trade Mark Infringement Cases
- V-Commerce – A New Platform for Counterfeit Goods in Mainland China
Data Privacy – Southeast Asia
- Finding Harmony – ASEAN Model Contractual Clauses and Data Management Framework Launched
Cybersecurity – Singapore and APAC
- Aftermath of the SolarWinds Cyber Attack – New Rules Announced in Singapore and the Asia Pacific Region
Technology – Hong Kong
- Online Dispute Resolution during COVID-19 in Hong Kong
Downloads – Download Document
Visit us at mayerbrown.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services provider comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the "Mayer Brown Practices"). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP and Mayer Brown Europe - Brussels LLP, both limited liability partnerships established in Illinois USA; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered in England and Wales number OC 303359); Mayer Brown, a SELAS established in France; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2020. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This Mayer Brown article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.