In this edition, we look at:
Trade Marks – Hong Kong
- Fog Lifting over Shadow Company Debate in Hong Kong?
- Sham Registries and Fraudulent Invoices
- Tsit Wing Group vs. The Wellness Group: Final Decision on the "TWG" Trade Mark Dispute
Trade Marks – China
- The "PRETUL" case: Manufacturing in China for Overseas Export Insufficient to Constitute Valid Use of Trademark
Technology – Hong Kong
- Sharing is Caring: New Electronic Health Record Sharing System for Hong Kong
- Getting Ahead of the Competition? New Tensions Between Competition and Personal Data Revealed
Unfair Competition – China
- China Proposes Amendments to the Anti-Unfair Competition Law
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2016. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.