Issue no. 23 of the banking & fintech newsletter is now available.
Click here to read the newsletter.
In this issue:
- Ganado Advocates Monthly Banking & Finance Law Webinars
- MFSA issues document on supervision of banking sector
- EU Commission publishes report on effectiveness of Consumer Credit Agreements Directive
- EBA publishes its methodology for the 2021 EU-wide stress test
- EBA publishes revised final technical standards for global systemically important institutions
- EBA publishes its Opinion on prudential supervisors and ML/TF risks
- MFSA echoes EBA's call for Brexit Readiness
- MFSA Circular on Regulation No 2015/2365 on Securities Financial Transactions Regulation
- MFSA issues clarification on Circular on Transaction reporting by Non-Financial Counterparties under the
- Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (EU) No 2015/2365
- EBA's assessment shows a significant use of COVID-19 moratoria and public guarantees
- EU regulators scramble to prepare for post-Brexit derivative scenario
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.