As part of our continuous growth and development, we are currently looking to reinforce our Trust Company, at our headquarters in Limassol, with a highly motivated Chief Accountant.
The successful candidate will report to the Manager of the Client's Accounting department and will be responsible to:
- Lead a team of accountants and overview all the client Accounting services which include:
– Preparation of the accounting records and book-keeping of the clients, in accordance with international financial reporting standards
– VAT and VIES Compliance work
– Preparation of clients' payroll on a monthly basis
– Preparation of management accounts
- Liaise with the clients, their lawyers and auditors and meet their needs and requirements on a continuous basis
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- ACA or ACCA Qualification
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years previous work experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with Income Tax and VAT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
- Strong computer literacy and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline and willingness to assume responsibility
An attractive package including 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Originally Published 22 April, 2020
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.