Oneworld Middle East can best assist you in the set-up of your company in the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA). Don't miss the numerous advantages of establishing your corporation in JAFZA. Jebel Ali Free Zone is located in the south of Dubai and is built around the world's largest seaport. Therefore, as an established and fast growing free zone, JAFZA aspires to be a key international business hub for the UAE and the Middle East. JAFZA has successfully been attracting "crème de la crème" companies and entrepreneurs from all business sectors from all parts of the world by sheer force of its unique value added offerings and propositions.
Please note that Oneworld Middle East will be your indispensable partner in the set-up of your company in the JAFZA, enabling you to locate your corporation in a free zone with highly significant key features such as:
- The oldest and largest free zone in UAE
- Excellent infrastructure
- Wide-range of licenses
- Seamless visa processing
- Ease of doing business
- All the advantages of a free zone license with the added benefit of selling to the UAE public.
Moreover it is important to highlight the benefits that the set-up of a Jebel Ali Free Zone can bring to your company. The advantages are numerous and can be summarized as follows:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% percentage corporate tax for a period of 50 years, a concession that is renewable
- Unrestricted repatriation of capital and profits
- 0% import or re-export duties
- 0% personal income tax
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- The facility to mortgage owned premises on leased land. A company established in the Jebel Ali Free Zone that has built its own facility may mortgage its premises to any bank.
- Access to abundant energy makes it cost-effective for clients to conduct production operations
- Availability of high class pre-built offices
- On-site chamber of commerce, international banks, insurance companies, consultancies, etc.
- It is the only jurisdiction where entities can own property in the UAE
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.