The Civil Registry and Migration Department recently announced the launch of online e-services, through which interested parties can now verify or modify their personal data stored in the Civil Registry via the Internet. Among other functions, interested parties will be able to change their contact address, apply for a reissue of a birth certificate, and apply for a copy of their permanent residence permit.

In order for the aforementioned operation to be put into effect, interested persons should register once, at either the District Offices or the Citizen Service Centres.

The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.