Company registration is a very critical part of starting any business as that is what gives you the legitimacy to operate. However, there are certain things you have to know while you are preparing to register your company.
- Which department register business in Ghana?
The Registrar General's Department is the agency mandated by the Republic of Ghana to register business in Ghana.
- What are the requirements for registering a company limited by shares?
To register a company limited by shares, the basic requirements are as follows;
- Name of the company
- Nature of business
- Address of the company
- Stated Capital
- Email address and telephone number for the company.
- TIN of directors, shareholders, company secretary and auditors
- Particulars of directors, shareholders, secretary and auditor.
To view the article in full click here
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.