In this edition of Valuation Insights, we look at regulatory changes, report releases and market trends from the third quarter of 2019.
- New Negative Lists Relax Restrictions on Foreign Investment in China
- 11 New Measures to Promote Foreign Participation in China's Financial Industry
- Revised HKEX Listing Rules Close Loopholes on Backdoor Listings
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Proposes Listing Rule Changes to Codify Existing Practice
- SFC Issues Statement on Directors' Conduct and Duties for Corporate Acquisitions or Disposals
- Brazil Transaction Insights Q3 2019
- AICPA Releases Final Guide on Valuation of Venture Capital and Private Equity Investments
Access the Chinese version of the report here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.