In this edition of Valuation Insights, we look at regulatory changes, report releases and market trends from the first quarter of 2019.
- APAC IPO Markets: Competing Forces Make Diligence Key in 2019
- 13 IPOs in 2018 Benefited from Duff & Phelps' Valuation Expertise
- SFC Issues Circular to Managers of SFC-authorized Funds Relating to Fair Valuation of Fund Asset
- HKEX Explains IFRS 16-Compliant Lease Transactions Involving Variable Lease Payments
- China Drafts New Foreign Investment Law, Invites Comment
- CSRC Guidance Strengthens Rules Determining Stock Trading Suspensions
- Three Surprising Trends from Transaction Trail 2018
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.