Members of our Global Property & Construction, Corporate and Finance teams from Maples and Calder will be attending MIPIM, the world's leading property market event, at Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France from 13–16 March 2018.
We offer advice on all aspects of Irish commercial property, construction and finance law, and all aspects of British Virgin Islands ("BVI") and Cayman Islands law. The property market has undergone significant restructuring in recent years and the team has been at the forefront of this transition advising both domestic and international premium funds, banks and other institutions as well as leading international investors on the acquisition and disposal of loan portfolios and distressed assets.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality service and advice on:
- Financing, acquisition, management and disposal of real estate assets and loan portfolios;
- Commercial landlord and tenant;
- Construction law;
- Investment acquisition and disposals (both commercial and residential projects);
- Property and financing aspects of insolvency, restructuring and enforcement cases;
- Public Private Partnership; and
- Real Estate funds.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference. Please get in touch with your local Maples group contact listed above if you wish to set up a meeting at MIPIM (for those attending) or at our offices in the BVI, Cayman, Dublin, or London.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.