This session is for in-house counsel who want to control and minimize the uncertainty and risks of litigation. Learn how to work with external counsel to effectively manage data, budgets, people and projects to be in command of each litigation matter and your bottom line.
Topics in this presentation include:
- Sources of complexity in modern litigation
- Efficient document retention and review processes, including using document management systems, predictive coding and other tools
- Legal project management (LPM); key concepts and a simple framework
- Roles and responsibilities for in-house and external counsel
- Making effective use of LPM in litigation (case study)
For more information about Gowlings' National Commercial Litigation Group, click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.