Greg Johnson and Brendan Sigalet presented to the Canadian Petroleum Tax Society about recent clean energy tax initiatives, including:
- application of existing tax rules to key minerals and inputs;
- the critical mineral exploration tax credit;
- the qualified zero-emission technology manufacturing tax deduction;
- an overview of recently announced investment tax credits;
- CCA incentives relating to clean energy initiatives;
- canadian renewable and conservation expenses; and
- zero-emission vehicles.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.